Property Maintenance Technician - Savannah
InTown Suites is looking for self-motivated and highly ambitious individuals to fill a Property Maintenance Technician role at one of its hotel property in Savannah, GA. The Property Maintenance Technician position is a full-time position and reports directly to the General Manager. The Property Maintenance Technician is responsible for the daily upkeep of the entire property, including minor repairs.
About InTown Suites
InTown Suites is a market leader in residential style, extended-stay living with 189 locations in 22 states and over 1500 employees. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, InTown Suites is continues to be the price conscience, value leader across the United States. Our continued growth model has recently seen the addition of our new Uptown brand with new properties in Tennessee and North Carolina with more on the way. This growth has afforded us the unique opportunity to attract, develop, promote and retain outstanding employees, as well as offer a competitive compensation and benefits package such as:
- Exceptional work/life balance. No early mornings or late evenings
- Comprehensive training programs;
- Competitive starting salaries;
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with company match.
If you are looking for a career with a company that values and recognizes you and your contributions to the overall guest experience and company's success, look no further.
- Ensure that grounds are free of clutter by picking up trash and debris
- Ensure the building is properly maintained including, but not limited to, cleaning siding and walkways
- Ensure that vacant rooms are in good repair including walls, appliances, furniture, carpet, and cabinets
- Perform preventative maintenance of guest rooms on a scheduled basis
- Work with the Market Maintenance Technician to ensure that repairs and preventative maintenance tasks are timely completed
- Be knowledgeable of security and safety equipment including location and operation
- Notify Supervisor immediately of safety, security, and guest concerns
- Reconcile daily paperwork with Supervisor prior to end of shift
- Perform functions as outlined in Courtesy Officer Job Description and Maintenance Technician Schedule and Duty Agreement
- Must have at least 1 year experience in apartment or building maintenance
- High School Diploma at minimum preferred
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Good time management skills
- Must live on property during employment
- Must be available for emergency situations during non-business hours
InTown Suites is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please APPLY IN PERSON at the property. Please click HERE to find the property address.
|Posted on||25 Jan 2018|
|Department||Maintenance & Engineering|
|Career level||Entry Level, Experienced (non-management)|
|More details (document)|
Careers site powered by SnapHire